Saturday, September 18, 2010

ㄨ :: TAK CEK la :: ㄨ

Why I cannot control myself dont on9 until after exam?

ma lehhh~~~~~

SUCKs brain !!!

Gonna scold rude words until song song here liao [ but i'm guai kia wont did it. hohoho~~ x) ]

FCUK la !!!!!!!! Study study study ........................ !!!!

Not I dont like study, just I hav study but why my brain cant memorize it?!

Is it i'm stupid??? I no think so. =.=

May be I use wrong method to study?

Uhmmm~~~~ Good Luck & All the best la for those who sitting trial exam now.

GOD BLESS ~ !!! x)))

2 comments:

  1. ganbatte~~~~ because maybe have no mood to study~~ lol~~ i myself oso like tat~~ no mood read what oso cant get in my mind~~ XD
    anyway, jiayou~~~ aza aza fighting~~~~
    after spm, you are free~~~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~~~ After spm, come penang find me har ><

    ReplyDelete